Top 10 Reasons To Buy A 2014 GMC Terrain
We believe the 2014 Terrain available at Davis GMC Buick is one amazing vehicle and want to share with you the Top 10 reasons we think you should consider buying one when purchasing a new vehicle. In no particular order here is our list:
1. Performance – Tow up to 1588 kg. or 3500 lb. with an Optional 3.6L V-6 VVT DI ENGINE, the most powerful engine in it’s class. This 301 Horsepower engine will go from 0-96 kmh in only 6.7 seconds while still offering 12.4L/100 km in the city or 8.1L/100 km on the highway.
2. Infotainment System – The perfect combination of information and entertainment at your finger tips. Enjoy the large display of this 7 inch touch screen to view such things as the navigation system, SiriusXM satellite radio or photo viewer. It also come with the Intellilink system that integrates your smartphone so you can enjoy enhanced voice control, hands free calling or audio streaming with ease.
3. Forward Collision & Lane Departure Alert – These amazing features gives you an audible and visual alert when approaching a vehicle too quickly or drifting out of your lane. Perfect for those late night drives when you may not be as alert at the wheel. (available on SLE-2 & SLT-1, standard on SLT-2 models)
4. Rear-Vision Camera & Ultrasonic Rear Park Assist – As soon you put the Terrain in reverse it will automatically display the area behind you and give you an alert if an object is in your path. The camera is mounted above the license plate so you are sure to see everything from the garbage cans to small children that could be in your blind spot. This come standard on all 2014 Terrain models.
5. Great Warranty – The 2014 Terrain comes with a comprehensive 3 year/60,000 km warranty covering repairs on your entire vehicle (including parts & labour). It also comes with a Powertrain Component Limited Warranty of 5 years/160,000 km.
6. Onstar – Some of the amazing services of this feature are Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, Emergency Services Link, Remote Door Unlock and OnStar Remotelink. Once you’ve owned a vehicle with Onstar you be asking yourself how you ever lived without it.
7. Safety – The 2014 Terrain is equipped with 6 airbags that consist of front side-impact and front/rear head curtain airbags. It also includes a Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Onstar and Ultrasonic Rear Park Assist that were covered in detail in other points. It was also an IIHS Top Safety Pick making this an extremely safe vehicle to drive.
8. Power Liftgate – With a simple touch of a button you can open the Power LIftgate and have access to the 1809 L (63.9 cu. ft.) of cargo space. If for some reason it detects an obstacle it will reverse to prevent any damage that may occur.
9. Multi-Flex Rear Seat System – One of the only vehicles in its class to offer a rear sliding seat to maximize comfort and give you the full control of the amount of seating and cargo space. This 60/40 split-folding second-row slides 200 mm (7.9 in.) forward and back to give you the most available legroom in its class.
10. The Feeling – The top reason to buy a 2014 Terrain is how it feels and handles when you’re driving it. From the base model up to the Denali you’ll notice a considerable upgrade from the competition.
With all these amazing features and more there should be no debate on which to buy when looking for a vehicle in this class. If you have any questions or would like book a test drive, please give Davis GMC Buick a call at 1-855-432-6110.