The workhorse you need to get the job done
GM built the all-new Sierra 2500 and 3500 HD, for sale in Medicine Hat, to deliver everything you expect from a heavy-duty truck – and then exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra HD ever.
Look no further than Davis GMC Buick in Medicine Hat for the new or used GMC Sierra HD you've been looking for. GMC Sierra HD shoppers come from Calgary, Strathmore and Brooks to shop at Davis Medicine Hat because of our customer service and attention to detail. So it makes sense those looking for a GMC Sierra HD in Bow Island and Taber to check us out too, and makes it easy for those looking for a new or used Sierra HD in Maple Creek and Swift Current too.
Experience a family run auto group that is recognized in Alberta as one of the top customer reviewed GMC Buick dealers in Alberta, and also recognized as one of the Top 50 Managed Companies in Canada. Come see the difference Davis GMC Buick in Medicine Hat can make - a proud member of the Davis Automotive Group.
Take one look inside the new 2016 GMC Sierra HD and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement and convenience to a whole new level.
Detailed craftsmanship, driver-centric design and quality appointments make the new 2016 Sierra HD a cut above other trucks with available:
- Durable, soft-touch instrument panel materials and door trim
- Aluminum trim on instrument panel, steering wheel and center console
- Contrasting stitching
- Denali-exclusive perforated leather-appointed seating with unique Denali identification
A NEW STANDARD OF QUIET
Sierra HD’S cabin is engineered to provide you and your passengers a noticeably quiet interior. Features contributing to cabin quietness include:
- New inlaid door designs which reduce wind noise
- Triple door seals which block outside noise
- Hydraulic powertrain and body mounts minimize vibration and road input
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
From the exceptional storage space in the center console, to connectivity and convenience features, Sierra HD is designed to give you the comfort you deserve and the flexible functionality you need. Features include:
- A center console big enough to store hanging file folders, laptops and much more
- Dual-density seat foam that holds its shape longer and keeps you comfortable
- Larger controls that are easy to reach and read
- USB1 ports and 12V charging outlets
- Available 110V power outlet
- Improved rear seat legroom on crew cab models
- Locking under-seat storage on SLE models with front bench seating
From innovative cargo box features, to striking new styling featuring details that make it truly stand apart, the 2016 Sierra HD earns its respect by example.
UNMATCHED CARGO BOX INNOVATION
The 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD shows how our “Never Say Never” approach to engineering can transform working harder into working smarter. With innovative, intuitive features including:
- A CornerStep rear bumper provides easy access to the box
- Four standard upper tie-downs help you manage cargo of many shapes and sizes
- Available LED box lighting to help you see inside when a tonneau cover is installed or when a flashlight isn’t handy
- Available EZ Lift and Lower tailgate
AVAILABLE SPRAY-IN BEDLINER
Protect your truck bed from scratches and dents with our durable spray-in bedliner.
- Textured, non-skid surface
- Covers bed surfaces below the bed rails
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
It’s the little things that set the new Sierra HD and Denali HD apart. Distinctive styling elements include:
- Projector headlamps
- LED signature front lighting (SLT and Denali)
- Chrome grille surround
- Available 20-inch forged polished aluminum wheels (2500HD models)
- Wheel arch moldings
- Available rear wheelhouse liners
- Available chrome belt moldings
TRAILERING AND HAULING
We engineered the new 2016 Sierra HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of capability you demand in Alberta.
g" alt="Sierra-2500" width="732" height="282" />
Trailer confidently with Sierra HD:
- Maximum conventional trailering capacity of 14,500 lbs
- Maximum 5th wheel trailering capacity of 17,900 lbs
- Maximum payload of 4,306 lbs
Sierra HD puts trailer safety and control at your fingertips:
- Standard Trailer Sway Control Technology keeps both you and your trailer heading in the proper direction, automatically using sensors to detect the rocking of a swaying trailer, and then applying the brakes to bring it back in line
- Available integrated trailer brake controller is located close to the steering wheel for easy adjustments and displays the level of brake force or “gain” in the Driver Information Center
To let you engage an extra measure of braking confidence on long grades, or in Tow/Haul mode, Sierra HD utilizes various technologies to ensure you stay at the desired speeds:
- The available diesel exhaust brake uses engine compression to create “negative torque” to help slow the vehicle
- Grade Braking which automatically senses when you want to slow down, and when the conditions are met, engages a Grade Braking shift schedule to help you maintain your desired speed
- 4-wheel disc brakes
TRAILERING Sierra HD’s
Available Trailering Equipment gives you the capability to trailer just about anything. Equipment includes:
- Trailering hitch platform
- 2.5” receiver with 2” adapter
- 7-pin and 4-pin connectors
We built the Sierra HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy duty truck–and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.