GMC Savana Cargo Van in Alberta
People rely on their vans – whether it’s to move a lot of people or a lot of cargo. GMC takes this responsibility very seriously. That’s why so many van owners look to Savana’s Professional Grade engineering to see them through. It’s the full-size van with the credentials required to do whatever it takes, serving as a cavernous cargo hauler with up to 8,890 L (313.9 cu. ft.) of space. These vans are engineered for the way you work, with features you’ll find incredibly useful, whether it’s an available driver’s side split 60/40 rear side door on Cargo models, or a ready-to-go available Ambulance Package for Cutaway models. With the flexibility and professional capability of the GMC Savana Cargo at Davis GMC Buick in Medicine Hat, this is the only stop to get the equipment necessary for your industry.
The GMC Savana is engineered with an understanding of how you rely on a full-size van to get the job done right – whether it’s transporting up to 15 people in comfort in a Passenger Van, or moving an enormous volume of building supplies in Savana Cargo. Davis Medicine Hat GMC has the new or used GMC Savana in Alberta you've been looking for. GMC Savana shoppers come from Calgary, Swift Current, High River and Taber because they know Davis Lethbridge can get them the Savana trim and colour they are looking for. The GMC Savana is the Ultimate Cargo Van to get you from Edmonton to Calgary to Medicine Hat and back again in all Alberta seasons. Savana shoppers in Okotoks and Claresholm love our GMC selection too.
We designed the accommodating interior of Savana to put everything you need within reach. The well-organized instrument panel and driver information center help you get the job done right.
- The efficient, contemporary instrument panel displays all the information you need.
- Easy-to-read gauge clusters
- Fuel level and maintenance monitors
- Trip information, oil life, and engine-hour displays (Diesel models only)
- With the available tilt-adjustable steering wheel, one touch is all it takes to get comfortable in your Savana.
- Available cruise control
- Available leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Standard power windows/door locks
The exterior features of Savana help you work smarter. Class-exclusive available driver-side cargo doors and side-access storage bins provide the flexibility to tackle any job.
Savana comes with the most powertrain options of any full-size van. Savana is also the first full-size van to offer all-wheel drive and StabiliTrak.
Available on the 1500 Series, this innovative AWD system was the first of its kind in a factory-built full-size van. It constantly monitors and adjusts torque quickly and seamlessly between the front and rear wheels, giving you extra confidence in a variety of driving conditions found in Albertan landscape and climate.
Tow/haul mode provides a dual-mode shift program that lets you hold gears longer, giving you more torque and providing a smooth transition between gears when climbing hills.
Reduces excess shifting
- Allows you to select desired gears with manual range selection
- Enables activation of automatic grade braking
- Comes standard on 4 and 6-speed automatic transmission models
COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS
Savana is the only full-size van offering a fully integrated compressed natural gas (CNG) system, helping reduce CO2emissions.
- Includes specially designed 6.0L Vortec V8 engines built for gaseous fuels, along with an integrated and warranted dedicated gaseous fuel system
- Offers two systems: a 3-tank system with a range up to approximately 200 miles; or a 4-tank system with a range up to approximately 300 miles
STABILITRAK WITH TRACTION CONTROL
StabiliTrak monitors how your Savana is responding to your steering and braking commands, helps you stay in control and on track, and reduces the risk of vehicle rollover.
Intelligently manages braking and throttle control
Helps keep the vehicle on the path being steered
Gives you control behind the wheel
POWERFUL ENGINE OPTIONS
Savana offers fuel options including gas, E85, compressed natural gas (CNG), and biodiesel. Powertrain choices include the most powerful diesel in its class,4 with 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque, and a V6 with an EPA-est. MPG of 15 city/20 highway.
FlexFuel-Capable Engine Options:
- Vortec 4.8L V8 VVT
- Vortec 5.3L V8 VVT
- Vortec 6.0L V8 VVT
Additional Engine Options:
- Vortec 4.3L V6
- 6.0L V8 Compressed Natural Gas
- Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel
With available Bluetooth® capabilities for select phones and remote start and entry, Savana uses advanced technologies like Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera to help you work smart and achieve more.
BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE
- Lets you wirelessly operate your compatible phone
- Integrates controls and features already installed
- Enables hands-free operation and dialing
- Available on all trim levels
REAR VISION CAMERA
Rear Vision Camera makes maneuvering and parking your Savana easier with a clearer view of vehicles and stationary objects behind you, displayed in your rearview mirror – or in the available navigation radio display.
SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO
- Includes three-month trial subscription to SiriusXM®6 Premier Package
- Offers over 140 channels
- Provides commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, comedy, and entertainment
- Available on all trim levels