New for 2016, the next generation of OnStar with available 4G LTE connectivity turns your new Sierra, for sale in Medicine Hat, into a the hottest Wi-Fi® hotspot on the road. Sierra owners in Alberta expect outstanding power when trailering and hauling, combined with excellent efficiency when cruising the highway or commuting to work from Medicine Hat. That's why Sierra offers a range of advanced EcoTec3 engines – 4.3L V6, 5.3L V8 and a 6.2L V8 – all engineered with Professional Grade technology to get the job done right.
If you're considering buying a 2016 GMC Sierra in Calgary, its worth the drive to Medicine Hat. Experience a family run auto group that is recognized in Alberta as one of the top customer reviewed GMC Buick dealers in Alberta, and also recognized as one of the Top 50 Managed Companies in Canada. Come see the difference Davis GMC Buick in Medicine Hat can make - a proud member of the Davis Automotive Group.
Take one look inside the all-new 2016 GMC Sierra and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement and convenience to a whole new level.
A CUT ABOVE OTHER TRUCKS
Attention to detail, interior craftsmanship and quality appointments make the all-new 2015 Sierra a cut above other trucks with available:
- Durable, soft-touch instrument panel materials and door trim
- Aluminum trim on instrument panel, steering wheel and center console
- Contrasting stitching
- Available All-Terrain model with carbon fiber-styled seat trim and red stitching
THE NEW STANDARD IN TRUCK INTERIORS
Sierra’s cabin is engineered to provide you and your passengers with a quiet, comfortable experience. Features contributing to cabin quietness include:
- Triple door seals that block outside noise
- Shear body mounts that improve ride by tuning out vibrations
- Improved aerodynamics which reduce wind noise
- A valved exhaust system that reduces engine noise
- Hydraulic powertrain and body mounts that reduce vibrations
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Style meets substance inside the 2016 Sierra. From the exceptional storage space in the center console, to comfort and convenience features, Sierra truly has no peer. Features include:
- A center console big enough to store hanging file folders, laptops and much more is available with bucket-seat models
- Dual-density seat foam that holds its shape longer and keeps you comfortable
- Larger controls that are easy to reach and read
- USB ports and 12V charging outlets
- Available 110V power outlet
- Improved rear-seat legroom on crew cab models
- Locking under-seat storage on SLE models with front bench seating
From innovative cargo-box features and a stronger foundation, to striking new styling featuring details that make it truly stand apart, the 2016 Sierra is clearly a respected leader in the truck market….by example.
DESIGNED TO WORK SMART
The 2016 GMC Sierra is evidence of our “Never Say Never” approach to engineering. These innovative features are designed to make working in the cargo-box easier:
- CornerStep rear bumper provide easy access to the box even with the tailgate lowered (standard on all models with chrome bumpers)
- Four moveable upper tie-down hooks help you manage cargo of many shapes and sizes
- Available LED box lighting to help you see inside when a tonneau cover is installed or when a flashlight isn’t handy
A STRONGER FOUNDATION
The powerful presence of the new Sierra is built on a foundation of Professional Grade engineering. Delivering a refined ride and the capability and strength that you expect, Sierra is built upon:
- A fully boxed frame of high-strength steel for improved ride and handling
- Stronger and larger axles
- Shear body mounts that reduce vibration and deliver a smoother ride
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
It’s the little things that set the all-new Sierra apart. That’s abundantly clear with design details on the 2015 Sierra such as:
- Projector headlamps
- LED signature front lighting on SLT models
- Chrome grille surround
- Chrome bumpers
- Wheel arch moldings
- Available rear wheelhouse liners
- Available chrome belt moldings
Sierra’s available EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine offers the best V8 fuel economy in any fullsize pickup3 at an EPA-estimated 16 MPG (13.0L/100km) City and 23 MPG (8.7L/100km) highway(2WD). Rated at 355 HP and 383 lb-ft of torque, the EcoTec 5.3L V8 offers an available class-leading max trailering of 11,500 lbs when ordered with the available Max Trailering Package (Double cab, 4x2). The 4.3L V6 is rated at 285 HP and 305 lb-ft of torque, and has an EPA-estimated MPG 18 city/24 highway (2WD).
The 6.2L V8 will be available this Fall. Sierra’s all-new EcoTec3 engines are paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission and are based on 50+ years of proven small-block performance. Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing technologies make each of those engines more powerful and more efficient than ever.